Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I don't know what rock you've been under if haven't heard about this one, It  has been reported that Swizz 'Keys" Beatz is the C.E.O of the MILLION DOLLAR ENTITY known as MegaUpload.com. In the past week, 4 Megaupload.com employees and Founder Kim Dotcom (real name)  were arrested and detained in New Zealand following a RAID on their offices.
 They are accused of costing copyright holders $500 MILLION in assets and theirselves gaining over $175 MILLION in illegal revenue. Now, What is Swizz's involvement? In my opinion for a famous rapper and hitmaker to be C.E.O of a peer to peer file sharing network that LITERALLY KILL'S A RAPPER'S ALBUM SALES, MOVIES, etc would be kind of eff'd up! But wait!! An attorney has reportedly advised RollinStone.com That his client "Swizz" was "just talking" with the owner about being a C.E.O....lol OTAY! (in my dumb nigga voice) Also a COMMERCIAL WAS RAN with this guy His Husband/Wife Alicia Key's, Kanye West and a host of others REPPING MEGAUPLOAD.COM!! Now don't get me wrong, I got love for the WHOLE Internet community..its peers and THANK GOD FOR FILE SHARING! Shit, I be on some "Let me get that new movie" or "Can I get 3 for 5?" or do it myself....But my point is DUDE? YOUR SWIZZ, IF YOU WERE TO EVER GET CAUGHT THE RAP WORLD'S GONNA HATE YOU! That means no BEATS SOLD, NO MORE WACK FEATURES...OH SHIT!! WHAT ABOUT ALICIA? She obviously feeding the fam with her great music! WHAT IF NO ONE WANTS TO DISTRIBUTE HER STUFF OR BE FEATURED WITH HER!! Hey this story is one I can't wait to see where it goes! FRRE KIM DOT.COM!! Oh yeah see the video below to see FIRST HAND HOW ANONYMOUS GOING IN ON F.B.I, Department of Justice and OTHERS!!

FOR THE WHOLE STORY BEHIND THE RAID VISIT www.LakesidePost.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment