Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

HOLLA AT YA BOY "Preme Da God": Q. HOW DO I FINALLY STOP HATING?

Sent to us from Darryl, Spokane WA
Q. HOW DO I FINALLY STOP HATING? IT'S TAKING OVER MY LIFE, ITS HURTING MY FAMILY, ITS TAKING MY SOUL!!


A.I used to hate on cats when I was little too, but the point is I GOT OLDER fool. See, the way I see it is people like you gonna need a special type of NUCLEAR-HATER CLEANSE that makes you shit a lot. There should be no reason that you should be asking this question. KILL YOSELF. Nah for real to stop hating just get money and bitches or niggas or new shoes nails and shit then go where the HATED-ON be and mingle a little bit. Soak up some game and bounce then go get your own shit and chill...repeat 5 times a week...the other 2 be layed up or getting  money... peace


IF YOU GOT ANY OTHER QUESTIONS FOR "Preme Da God" COMMENT!! COMMENT!! COMMENT!! LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW!!!! HOLLA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment