Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

EXCLUSIVE!!: MIND BLOWING: ‘LEFT 4 DEAD: IMPULSE 76′ AND WELCOMING "TekZu.com" TO THE DRAMA FAM!!


RELOADING!
The fans continue to put out amazing fan-made films that puts Hollywood to shame. This time, Northern Five Entertainment and Airsoft GI put together a mind-blowing short film titled ‘Left 4 Dead: Impulse 76′ based on the hit zombie-shooter game, ‘Left 4 Dead’ by Valve. The acting and special effects is top notch and the action is relentless. I also love the surprise at the end. I would have to say that I am more than willing to pay a pretty penny to see this masterpiece on the big screen. I don’t want some big studio to do it. I want these guys to do it. They understand L4D, gaming, and what the fans want. We want THIS. It also doesn’t hurt that the beautiful, Meagan Marie makes a cameo as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment